Hye everybody!
Ingat lagi Mr.KACAK?
Entah mengapa sejak akhir² nie aku selalu teringatkan Mr.KACAK.

"Heyy Mr.KACAK, u dah 'manderam'kan i ae?"

Huhh.
I really hate to feel this feeling again - it's hard when you are in a relationship and you fall in love with someone else, isn't it?
To make this thing worst - i'm having a big crush on my best friend.

Sebenarnya,
Aku pun tak tau sejak bila aku SUKAkan Mr.KACAK.
Setahu aku,
Selama nie aku anggap dia sebagai kawan je. - kawan yang sangat BAIK.
Kawan susah senang.
Time aku senang dia jarang ada TAPI bila time aku susah memang dia SENTIASA ada.
Ouh,MR.Kacak.

I'm trying so hard to ger rid of this feeling.
Unluckily, i'm not that lucky person who can get rid of something easily.
Each time I try, it just don't make any sense.

Each time I heard his voice,
Each time his pictures across my view,
Each time he is in my mind,
My heart pops.

Huh.
It's weird!
I hate this.

He is my best friend!
There is no such way me and him can be together.

Uhh.
Mr. Kacak.

p/s : Please, help me get rid of this feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sepatah dua kata...

 
Copyright CIK ANIS MANIS