Friday.
11.19 pm.

I laid myself down on my bed.
Suddenly,
my tears keep running down my face.
It's just been a long time since my last cry.

It was unpredictable.
Without any reasons.

Then,
I knew.
There's one thing...
Deep inside me...
The thing I missed the most...
Easy to be called as...

"MEMORIES"
I hope I can turn back time...
To create a SUPERDUPER WONDERFUL SWEET memories once again.

When I was a young girl,
I always thought that - it's nice to be an adult(woman).
Now,
I get it...
It's not as nice as being an INNOCENT 5-y/o little girl.
To be called 'princess'.
To do things without thinking.

What a quite long journey I've been through...

Then...
It's just like a flashback...
All my life-time memories keep on spinning inside my head...

All my happy days.
All my sad days.
All my moody days.
and...
All my love stories.

What a life.
Then,
I close my eyes.
Trying to appreciate and be grateful for all the days...

And now,
I knew...
Without the memories...
I'm breakable - without courage and determination.

p/s : THANK YOU ALLAH S.W.T for giving me such days to remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sepatah dua kata...

 
Copyright CIK ANIS MANIS