I do sit alone sometimes.
To get out of the busy days...
To release my tension and avoid stress...
I love to laugh...
I do make myself laugh...
By imagine things, remember the silly things i've done.
And reading...

TONGUE TWISTER SENTENCES.

Haha!

You should try!

Try this tongue twister sentences :

1. Two Truckee truckers truculently truckling to have truck to truck two trucks of truck.

2. Betty bought a better Butter, but the butter was so bitter betty bought another butter to make the bitter buttter better.

3. The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.

4. While we were walking, we were watching window washers wash Washington's windows with warm washing water.

5. Sarah saw a shot-silk sash shop full of shot-silk sashes as the sunshine shone on the side of the shot-silk sash shop .

6. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, wheres the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? .

7. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.

8. Silly Sally sings songs sweetly while sitting on the steaming sidewalk when the sizzling summer sun was shining.

9. Jolly juggling jesters jauntily juggled jingling jacks.

10. Kindly kittens knitting mittens keep kazooing in the king's kitchen.

p/s : it's fun. isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sepatah dua kata...

 
Copyright CIK ANIS MANIS