there's no words can explain what i'm feeling right now.
i've got my semester 2 result.
heartbroken.
i ruined my last semester result.
there's no more DL.

one word : FRUSTRATION.

i'm frustrated enough.
my nightmare? came true!
even it is not worst than my yesterday nightmare...
(where i'm dreaming of getting only 1.57)
it goes just a little better...3.21.

there's no more DL!
you know what it means?
there's no more ANC!
i can stop dreaming of it!

sorry mom.
sorry dad.
sorry siblings.

i let you down.
i'm really sorry.

sorry to myself.
you the most person who feel sad and frustrated.
u have tried your best.
there's just no luck for you this time.

now...
i need a shoulder to cry on.
can you lend me your shoulder?

brief view :


GPA : 3.21
CGPA : 3.35

i'm not ashamed of it.
i got what i give.
is it not my very best?
i give my everything this time.
there's just no luck.

to say goodbye to DL this time,
and
a permanently goodbye to ANC...
is much more difficult and hard
than a heartbroken love relationship.

because...
this cause a lot of people down.
lot of heartbreak.

there's nothing more to say than,
I'M TERRIBLY SORRY.

i know i'm not a genius.
thanks to my calculus lecturer...
she said : "you will get a grade below your target."
but i prove you.
i get what i'm target. not slightly below!
i don't know how you could be a lecturer with that ego.

to my CSC159 lecturer.
i got C-.
i'm glad i'm not repeating this subject.
but...
it ruined my whole result.
thanks.

i'm not blaming u,
but u know y, right?

THANKS TO ALL MY LECTURERS!


p/s : i'm so damn FUCKING frustrated.

i hope i can fix it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sepatah dua kata...

 
Copyright CIK ANIS MANIS